- Have a strong passion for coding
- in possession of a Matric Qualification and a completed IT-related Degree, Diploma or Certificate from a recognized Institute with an above-average academic record
- Have programming experience in C# or Java
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Reside in Cape Town for the duration of the course at their own expense
- Be South African citizens or have a valid South African work permit
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates
The course starts mid-January and runs into early March each year.
We pay a stipend of R1000 per week, and supply full cooked lunches each day.
The programme is facilitated by a team of Senior Developers, Trainers and Architects who will provide you with weekly feedback on your progress.
All interns will obtain a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the Internship.
Upon completion of the programme, successful Interns will be assisted to find employment within KRS or one of the many companies who provide interview opportunities to our graduates. This is a 7-week, paid, fast track to becoming a Junior Developer – the rest will be up to you!
The course will be run at the KRS House in Rondebosch, Cape Town, South Africa.